DomiWaitrex

Sunday, October 4, 2015

This blog is about to change...

When I created this blog, I was taking a class at the Loeb School of Communication in Manchester, NH. I didn't have a purpose for it, although I knew blogging would somehow be in my future. Recently it has become clear that this blog will be dedicated to the liquidation of adult toys due to a local distributor's demise. This is a short term opportunity to enjoy a variety of toys or sexy clothes and novelties inexpensively. And I'm your personal salesperson. I'll help however I can.

Please sign up here for email updates (and maybe delete yourself from my blog if you were here for my original mission back in 2012). When I post new inventory you will get a notification. Please bare with me as I work out the bugs in this process. Please note that inventory is finite and I don't know what is there until I open boxes and take photographs. Don't wait for a complete list, as I won't live long enough to do that. I'll be posting as I find things. They will be sold on a first come first served basis. I have a Paypal account and I'm happy to ship to you. Otherwise I will be happy to safely rendezvous with you locally as I work and live in Peterborough, NH.

No comments: